Sunday, August 28, 2005

HYPE HYPE HYPE - gone to printers

Sorry for the break in posting but I was finishing the edit on my galleys. They are in. NANOHYPE is scheduled to be released in October. Lots of people gave me a lot of useful comment and promotional blurbs. Thanks.

I will have a handful of articles coming out soon. A response to Sen. Allen will be in ISSUES (Issues in Science and Technology)and I have a book review in PUS (Public Understanding of Science. I have articles under consideration at NLBJ (Nanotechnology Law and Business Journal, ISSUES, and another in development for PUS (in addition to above).

I also have some book projects now HYPE (the book)is over.

I will be at EuroNanoMed in Edinburgh and will be at the Guardian presentation of preliminary findings of the UK NanoJury in September.

Finally, I turned over all the material in previous post regarding ETC's recent communiqué to a legal team in NYC who is studying their publication to determine whether they have committed defamation and libel and determining their culpability and liability.

10 comments:

Free iPods said...

Nice Blog, check this out you can get a free iPod.

Anonymous said...

You have done a great job on setting up your Blog. Your site will definately be bookmarked.

I am in the process of setting up a game investing
site. It's basically a resource site which covers game investing
related stuff.

Please let me know what you think if you have time to check it out.

Anonymous said...

Great blog. Interesting to see information on samsung printer from that perspective. I have a blog on a similar subject here samsung printer

Anonymous said...

Nice site. Check mine out if you can. index fund investing

Kim said...

Every once in a while I stumble upon very interesting blogs like yours.

My partner and I have a free article for web site site which is all about free article for web site.

Anonymous said...

Veteran's Day is November 11th and I hope that EVERY American will be flying the flag in honor of our troops fighting in Iraq and around the world to preserve our freedoms!

I can even tell you where to get one for free! Visit AmericanFlags.com right now and they'll send you a FREE American Flag. These flags were $19.99, but now they are FREE. You pay just for shipping/handling and they'll ship one to your door. (Actually - I've ordered more than 20 from them to give to my neighbors, as gifts, etc!)

Get your free flag now: **FREE AMERICAN FLAG**

Semper Fi!

Bill Adams

Anonymous said...

Advertising can be a big problem otherwise. A lot of companies reserve a big chunk of their budgets to cover marketing expenditures.

TadaDiscounts said...

You have an awesome site here! I have a website that may interest you- perfume with get content such as- perfume

Anonymous said...

Your one-stop source for free articles and ebooks. Do you need contents
to add to your web site? Or articles for use on your opt-in newsletters
and e-zines? Yourebooksuperstore.com has scoured the web and indexed a
huge collection of articles on various subjects. Just click on the
appropriate category to read the articles. Please feel free to submit
an article. http://trafficzone.us/hoo/hoodia_diet_pill.html

Best Home Based Business said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
Please take a journey to my based business business from home home opportunity work blog.