Friday, January 27, 2006

NANOHYPE AWARD for January 2006

Sorry about the lapse but with the book and skiing and London and Dublin...

NANOHYPE AWARD for January 2006 goes to:

Svidinenko Yuriy, "Bacteria hunter - The worm medicine nanorobotic device," Oslik, January 26, 2006.

The article has great graphics. The author builds off of Freitas' work and explains an active medicine nanorobot design for cleaning bloodstreams. It has an interesting propulsion system but it's still fantasy, but good fantasy.

http://www.nanonewsnet.com/index.php?module=Pagesetter&func=viewpub&tid=4&pid=13

Visit the URL to see it yourself.

1 comment:

Start Home Based Business said...

Great blog.  I just like the site and I will get a
visit again! In my spare time I usually try and look
for blogs just as neat as yours.
Check out my home based business insurance blog, you won't be sorry!